I have lots of links to videos of Ron Wyatt and his discoveries if you would like to check them out. Go to: Country Gospel and Bible.
Here are some additional scriptures to those mentioned in my picture story, and I am quoting from the American King James Version, because apparently it is not copyrighted.
1. Matthew 2:23 And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene. (What scripture?)
2. Mark 12:24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God? (Writings of Enoch.)
3. Luke 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself. (I wish we had that scripture lesson in our Bibles.)
4. John 2:22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said. (Jesus talked about raising himself from the dead after 3 days. What scripture is that?)
5. Acts 20:35 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive. (Paul is quoting the words of Jesus from a different Bible.)
6. 1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: (What scripture says that Jesus will rise from the dead on the third day? I read that in ‘The ascension of Isaiah, page 522’ from ‘The Other Bible.’ In Psalm 16:10 it says: “For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.” But it says nothing about rising from the dead on the third day.)
7. James 4:5 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy? (I looked in my son’s Dake’s Bible, and he said that he doesn’t know what scripture James is talking about.)
8. Revelation 9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. (I am curious about those 4 angels. We don’t read anything about that elsewhere in our Bibles.)
Rich man and Lazarus. Luke 16:19-31. Jesus tells the story of the underworld where there are flames on one side, and on the other there is peace. Enoch mentions that in his writings.
John 1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man. (Jesus said these words to Nathanael, but we have no record in our Bibles of Nathanael seeing that.)
In the First Book of Enoch he refers to Jesus as the Son of man about 8 times I think. Once he calls him the Son of a woman. In the Book of Mark, Jesus always refers to himself as the Son of man.
I seem to recall in the writings of Enoch that he uses the word:”Godhead.”
Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. (That is in the writings of Enoch as well.)
Almost 40 years ago I read part of a Third Book of Enoch in a library in North York.
John 21:25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.
Luke mentions that many people wrote about Jesus, but we only have two gospels before Luke in our Bibles. I have a fragment of the Gospel of Peter. Then there is also the Gospel of Nicodemus, that I think should be in our Bibles, but it seems like everybody follows Constantine as if he is God himself. There is also a Gospel of Thomas, but it is reported to be Gnostic. One interesting thing is that Thomas said that the sheep that went astray was the biggest sheep. I always thought of it as a little lamb, because when I was a little boy, I saw a beautiful painting of Jesus carrying a little lamb on the side of a rugged mountain. I knew a minister once who went astray, and he turned against me, and left the church. Many years later when I spoke to his first wife, she told me that he had now been married six times. He was a big sheep. Once I knew an evangelist that came against me when I was singing on TV. Many years later I spoke to his first wife, and she was very angry that he had left her. When I last saw him, he had a third wife. He was a big sheep.
Colossians 4:16 And when this epistle is read among you, cause that it be read also in the church of the Laodiceans; and that ye likewise read the epistle from Laodicea.
About 25 years ago I was invited to speak at a church, and I read Paul’s letter to the church in Laodicea, which I had in my ancient writings. The next week a man was shouting in my face that I don’t agree with the cannon of scripture. So I guess he is following Constantine, but I am following Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
Dear friends, I like to base my faith on what is written in the scriptures. I believe that Jesus is the God of beginnings and endings, as he mentions 3 times in the Book of Revelation. I grew up in a church that believed that the Roman idol Janus (January) was the god of beginnings and endings. No offence meant, but I would rather stick with Jesus. I have another website, if you would like to check it out: Country gospel and bible